- Very Good
- 164 guest reviews
"We haved stayed here 3 times in the last 3yrs now and have enjoyed our stay here every time. The rooms have been re-decorated which is good...."
"Great value, great food, and most of all great Cutomer Service...."
"Decent quality hotel, good staff. rooms are fine and clean. I would stay again and recommend to others,..."
"Lovely hotel with lovely staff. Had a great stay with best nights sleep ever in a hotel bed. Not a posh snobby place just a warm cozy and we..."
"Three of us old guys visited a sporting event nearby and although we arrived quite late in the evening and the hotel was busy we still found..."
About the hotel
Located in a quiet suburb of Carlisle, just a 10 minute walk from the city centre, this family-run Victorian Hotel offers cosy accommodation with free Wi-Fi and parking. The property is composed from a series of old Victorian style terraces and is situated on the remains of an ancient Roman Fort. It prides itself on providing a homely atmosphere with friendly staff.
Each en-suite guestroom is individually decorated and furnished, emphasising comfort, relaxation and the importance of a good night’s sleep. Diners at the Conservatory Restaurant can look forward to enjoying a freshly prepared meal made from the finest locally sourced produce. Light snacks are also available from the Lounge Menu. It’s only 5 minutes from Junction 44 off the M6 making it the perfect base from which to explore such attractions as Carlisle Castle and Cathedral, Hadrian’s Wall, Gretna Green and the Lake District National Park.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cumbria Park Hotel in Carlisle are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Cumbria Park Hotel
We haved stayed here 3 times in the last 3yrs now and have enjoyed our stay here every time.
The rooms have been re-decorated which is good. A very good breakie.
Great value, great food, and most of all great Cutomer Service.