- 30 guest reviews
"really amazing place and people . me and my wife we enjoyed our stay . very clean rooms and the food was nice and we had a good tea . more o..."
"A very comfortable, attractive and we'll equipped room. Lots of extra thoughtful touches to meet a traveller's every need. Add to this frien..."
"Booked the 'Lodge' after seeing the reviews. We were not disappointed, from the time we signed in, till we checked out, you were well treate..."
"Everything worked as intended, kettle, shower etc. and presented exactly as the description. I was very impressed...."
"Nice food/pub 1 min walk away, also does nice food...."
About the hotel
The Estuary Lodge and Restaurant is set in a small welsh village located between Harlech and Porthmadog and is ideal for visiting Portmeirion, the Ffestiniog, Welsh Highland & Heritage Steam Railways also Harlech Castle. The Famous LLechwedd Slate Caverns are within easy reach. The Estuary is also an ideal place to stay when visiting one of the numerous Golf courses in the area.
Whether you prefer hiking in the mountains of Snowdonia or relaxing on the beaches of Harlech the Estuary is a perfect central base for many activities. The Estuary offers 10 en-suite ground floor bedrooms all having refreshment tray, hairdryers, safe, small fridge, flat screen TV/Dvd, Dvd library, parking, centrally heated, disabled facilities (available on request). Also on site is Caffi Bach Bistro and Coffee Shop, which is open to non residents and is fully licensed, serving a range of freshly prepared meals using local produce. **** NEW Fibre Optic Internet Access**** Dogs accepted by prior arrangement only (chargeable)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
amazing place and kind people
really amazing place and people .
me and my wife we enjoyed our stay . very clean rooms and the food was nice and we had a good tea . more one good thing about the place the car parking available . every thing was exeptional and really very happy about the whole experience l highly recommend the place.
An excellent, hospitable welcome
A very comfortable, attractive and we'll equipped room.
Lots of extra thoughtful touches to meet a traveller's every need. Add to this friendly service with a smile.