- 48 guest reviews
"We stayed here for 3 nights, we were extremely happy with the accomdation, it was comfortable, clean, and the staff were very friendly and m..."
"My son was competing in a Mountain Bike Competition and we needed somewhere to stay. The accommodation was brilliant. Room was spotless, war..."
"Very nice place to stay, can't fault anything to be truthful . The room was excellent and the food outstanding, and the staff was great , no..."
"We booked at the last minute, when many of our 'normal' choice of B&Bs were booked up. The reviews were encouraging so I booked for 3 nights..."
"Found ourselves staying here again - although we always say 'never go back' as it can never be as good an experience as the first time you v..."
About the hotel
The Estuary Lodge and Restaurant is set in a small welsh village located between Harlech and Porthmadog and is ideal for visiting Portmeirion, the Ffestiniog, Welsh Highland & Heritage Steam Railways also Harlech Castle. The Famous LLechwedd Slate Caverns are within easy reach. The Estuary is also an ideal place to stay when visiting one of the numerous Golf courses in the area.
Whether you prefer hiking in the mountains of Snowdonia or relaxing on the beaches of Harlech the Estuary is a perfect central base for many activities. The Estuary offers 10 en-suite ground floor bedrooms all having refreshment tray, hairdryers, safe, small fridge, flat screen TV/Dvd, Dvd library, parking, centrally heated, disabled facilities (available on request). Also on site is Caffi Bach Bistro and Coffee Shop, which is open to non residents and is fully licensed, serving a range of freshly prepared meals using local produce. **** NEW Fibre Optic Internet Access**** Dogs accepted by prior arrangement only (chargeable)
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed here for 3 nights, we were extremely happy with the accomdation, it was comfortable, clean, and the staff were very friendly and more than happy to make sure we had everything we needed, nothing was to much trouble, even helping out to book our train ride to the top of snowdonia.
We will most definitely be going here again as there is so much to see and do in this area of outstanding beauty. If you do go to this lodge please try their Salt Marsh Lamb it was the most succulent we have ever tasted. The little touches in the room is just like home from home with a fridge and microwave, we have been to many countries abroad and this accomdation is by far the best we have ever stayed in. If you are thinking about going and want to go on the train up Snowdonia make sure you book this in advance as it is always full we were very lucky to get on it on our last day but unfortunately it was on the worst day of our stay and at 4.30 so they had to cancel due to high winds.
Great Family Run Accommodation
My son was competing in a Mountain Bike Competition and we needed somewhere to stay.
The accommodation was brilliant. Room was spotless, warm and had a huge comfortable bed. The meals in the adjoining restaurant were extremely tasty and well presented, you must try the banana sponge with hot butterscotch sauce and homemade ice cream (with just a touch of vodka in). My son wanted pasta the night before the race we asked the kitchen if this would be possible and without hesitation the next night pasta was part of the chef's selection....thanks. As we were leaving early after our second nights stay we would miss the cooked breakfast (not happy as yet again it was superb with quality sausage, bacon and blackpudding) so asked if they could provide us with something, again not a problem we were provided with a massive tray with cereal, fruit juice, yoghurt and fresh fruit which we could keep cold in the fridge in the room.
We would definitely stop here again and would highly recommend the Estuary Lodge. Thanks again John and Dan