- 13 guest reviews
"What a lovely place to stay. The welcome, the cleanliness and comfort of the room, the breakfast: all were superb. Thank you, Brian and Barb..."
"Very clean and well maintained, great breakfast. Would definitely book again...."
"This B&B in the quiet village of Everton near Lymington is excellent. Our room was very clean and comfortable, and very quiet, with comforta..."
"Everything was perfect at Honeysuckle Gardens, lovely welcome on arrival, room was immaculate, beds very comfortable and a very delicious br..."
"Brian and Barbara very friendly. Due to early starts they were very accommodating getting up very early to cook us breakfast which was excel..."
About the hotel
Modern House situated in the village of Everton, near Lymington, Hampshire. Located between the New Forest National Park and the coast at Milford-on-Sea. Bournemouth and Southampton are both 20 miles away, Salisbury 28 miles.
Nearest railway stations are Brockenhurst, New Milton and Lymington. We are open all year. Please note that we only accept payments by Cash or UK Cheque. Deposit required for the cost of first night's stay when booking. 2 Parking spaces available on front driveway. Stairlift fitted to assist travel toand from first floor. Well-behaved dogs are welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 19/08/2016 to 19/08/2025 - Please be advised latest check-in time is 10 pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a lovely place to stay.
The welcome, the cleanliness and comfort of the room, the breakfast: all were superb. Thank you, Brian and Barbara for helping us to have a great weekend away.
Very clean and well maintained, great breakfast.
Would definitely book again.