This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Quay West is a family run, purpose built Guest house situated 10 minutes walk from Westport Town and 5 minutes from Westport harbour and directly opposite Westport Woods Hotel, where guests can enjoy the superb leisure facilities at discounted rates. Rooms are en suite with power showers, orthopaedic beds and TV. Lounge for guest comfort with tea/coffee facilities.
Quay West Guest House, is an ideal base for exploring Westport and the rest of beautiful County Mayo, including the spectacular Croagh Patrick, Blue Flag Beaches, Ballintubber Abbey, Kylemore Abbey and the Museum of Country Life to name but a few. Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park is only a short walk away, perfect for a fun family outing. For those who wish to escape the bustle of urban life the Great Western Greenway, a 42 km off-road cycle path from Westport to Achill Island offers a challenge in cycling or walking (electric bikes are available!), while Westport Golf Club is 2. 5 km away. Westport with its gracious Georgian town centre boasts cheerful, multi-coloured shopfronts jostling for attention with an attractive selection of pubs, shops, cafés and restaurants and is one of Ireland's few planned towns. Westport has won the national tidy towns competition on three occasions since 2001.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet