- 14 guest reviews
"Excellent, clean and well presented accommodation, welcoming host and a fantastic breakfast...."
"Excellent. Very friendly. Most comfortable bed ever. Additional extras in room like bottled water, luxury biscuits appreciated. Great breakf..."
"A lovely B&B on the edge of the New Forest. Easy access from all main routes & on-site parking available. A good clean B&B run by friendly,..."
"What a fantastic place to stay, Jackie was a really laid back landlady, who was very attentive, they are also doggy people, with three beaut..."
"What a lovely stay on the edge of the Black Forest. Highly recommendable. Friendly and professional. Clean and accomodating...."
About the hotel
Large comfortable family home situated on the edge of the New Forest. All rooms are ensuite with Freeview TV, WiFi access, tea & coffee making facilities and hairdryers. Situated in Ashurst, the Gateway to the New Forest, this bed and breakfast is the ideal location for walking, cycling and wildlife.
It is within easy reach of the M27, and Ashurst (New Forest) Railway Station, on the main line from London to Weymouth. Ashurst has a variety of pubs and restaurants, all within walking distance of The Willows. Cycle hire is available at the Happy Cheese pub and access to the New Forest is a short walk away. PETS ACCEPTED BY ARRANGEMENT ONLY WITH AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Local transport and the New Forest Tour Bus (summer only) enables guests, without a car, to visit the many tourists attractions and villages within the New Forest. Debit Cards Accepted Credit cards accepted with 2. 5% charge (except American Express)
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 18/04/2015 to 18/04/2016 - A 2.5% fee will be charged on all Credit Card payments. No charge for debit card payments. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent, clean and well presented accommodation, welcoming host and a fantastic breakfast.
Very friendly. Most comfortable bed ever. Additional extras in room like bottled water, luxury biscuits appreciated. Great breakfast. Safe parking. A definite must for anyone wanting a very comfortable stay.