This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Lower Buckton: Henry & Carolyn Chesshire run this fab old farmhouse off the beaten track in deepest country on north Herefordshire/south Shropshire border where England meets Wales. Just 10miles west of luscious Ludlow! The House: Really comfortable bedrooms, far reaching views, peace, quiet & tranquillity. All have DVD players, digital radio/iPod/iPhone docks.
(NB: No TV). Bathrooms have fluffy white towels, bathrobes & organic, handmade in Shropshire toiletries. Pretty sitting room with family portraits & antiques, loads of books & glossy magazines, cosy wood-burner. Large dining room for super suppers, grand dinners & proper country breakfasts in front of roaring log fire. Huge garden too! Food: Specialising exclusively in using local, seasonal food. The award-winning breakfasts & delicious dinners win many plaudits from guests. The kitchen garden’s full of fruit & veggies. Hens free-range & porky-pigs roam the old farmyard. Lower Buckton’s a multi-national supermarket-free zone preferring to promote its local farmers & artisan food producers & support the rural economy. Area: Visit more castles, gardens & historic houses than you can shake a stick at! Walk. Ride. Cycle. Wild-swimming!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet