This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel is located in a mansion built by Auguste Guillemin between 1865 and 1870. The hotel offers a two-hectare park which symbolizes perfectly the time known as "Pau, royal English town". Moreover, the hotel is well located from the town-centre: just 5 minutes away by car (or a 15-minutes walk).
Settled in the historic Trespoey Quarter, almost all the hotel-rooms overlook south, in front of the Pyrénées. Therefore, the Villa Navarre is a prestigious place full of elegance and refinement which perfectly reflects the unique and real image of Béarn.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Villa Navarre in Pau is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.37(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet