- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Very spacious apartment room with air con, good black out curtains, quiet part of the hotel. Very comfortable large bed; sofa bed not so goo..."
"Great location,close to some nice bars and cafes An added bonus that we where able to park right outside the hotel for free..."
"Was just right for two comfortable & affordable nights in London...."
"Very nice hotel with very, very comfortable beds...!!!..."
"Stayed for one night over the weekend in a double room. Service was brilliant, the room was clean and large and the bed was super comfy. The..."
About the hotel
Discover this most exquisite of Battersea with The So Group's Newest Hotel to collection, “The So Park”. A stunning boutique 4-star property perfectly located for every visit. The So Park offers spacious and modern air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds and junior suite’s which are above average in size for luxury hotel rooms in London.
Guest can enjoy a fully-equipped kitchenette, free w-fi, HD TV, private bathroom with separate bath or walk in shower facilities and complimentary tea/coffee replenished on daily basis. A secure underground car park is available for guests at a cost of £15/day. The So Park enjoys a prime location in Central London's Battersea, close to Battersea Park and adjacent to Albert Bridge. From The So Park there is an easy access to Clapham Junction Underground Station, Pimlico Underground Station and other nearby stations including Queenstown Road Station and Battersea Park Station. For access to many of the city’s greatest attractions such as Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Portobello Market and Buckingham Palace, the hotel is situated within the major bus routes which services all these areas and many more.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Three person suite
Very spacious apartment room with air con, good black out curtains, quiet part of the hotel.
Very comfortable large bed; sofa bed not so good for an adult but fine for children. Kitchen area useful. Only fault was the hot water wasn't very hot.
great location and place to stay highly recommended
Great location,close to some nice bars and cafes An added bonus that we where able to park right outside the hotel for free