- Very Good
- 97 guest reviews
"This hotel is in a nice location, close to central London. Wifi was good and parking was available. Rooms were ok and no breakfast was provi..."
"The apartment was okay even though the description said 'Luxury'! It would have been uncomfortable for 3 adults 1 child, but we were one adu..."
"This was my 2nd time at SoPark in Battersea and it was a much better room than last time- quiet overlooking a courtyard on 4th floor rather..."
"This is great accommodation for £150 per night. Foyer is modern, clean and spacious. Check in staff were extremely helpful and polite. Fr..."
"It was an excellent apartment complex...."
About the hotel
Discover this most exquisite of Battersea with The So Group's Newest Hotel to collection, “The So Park”. A stunning boutique 4-star property perfectly located for every visit. The So Park offers spacious and modern air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds and junior suite’s which are above average in size for luxury hotel rooms in London.
Guest can enjoy a fully-equipped kitchenette, HD TV, private bathroom with separate bath or walk in shower facilities and complimentary tea/coffee replenished on daily basis. A secure underground car park is available for guests at a cost of £15/day. The So Park enjoys a prime location in Central London's Battersea, close to Battersea Park and adjacent to Albert Bridge. From The So Park there is an easy access to Clapham Junction Underground Station, Pimlico Underground Station and other nearby stations including Queenstown Road Station and Battersea Park Station. For access to many of the city’s greatest attractions such as Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Portobello Market and Buckingham Palace, the hotel is situated within the major bus routes which services all these areas and many more.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for SO Park in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, hotel nothing special
This hotel is in a nice location, close to central London.
Wifi was good and parking was available. Rooms were ok and no breakfast was provided 5/10 from us.
The apartment was okay even though the description said 'Luxury'.
It would have been uncomfortable for 3 adults 1 child, but we were one adult short luckily. The kitchenette was clean but could have been better stocked - 4 people need 4 bowls not 3, and 4 plates not 2. The towels looked as though they could do with replacing with new fluffy ones. The twin showers were nice with good lighting in the bathroom. The sofa bed had a very thin mattress so again, ok for a child but not ok for that extra adult, too small and uncomfortable. Parking on site very useful. Receptionist guy was lovely. Stay again. No. Good for Battersea park, but rough location.