- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"A fantastic place to stay. A lovely quirky building, staff always great. Would definitely recommend this hotel...."
"All OK except that our room was at the rear next to a club or bar and it was very noisy. This went on until nearly 0600 hrs. As you can imag..."
"I stayed for one day in a double room with a friend and then I was in a single room for two nights on my own. I was staying for business and..."
"I was very pleased with our stay it was very central to the town ,The staff were very polite and nothing was to much trouble our room was ve..."
"Accommodation is very acceptable. Staff are always good. Breakfast excellent...."
About the hotel
Family run Hotel established in 1963, situated in the centre of Bridgwater, the Tudor Hotel dates back to 1610 full of charm & character. Built as a bakery and extended over the years the Tudor is currently a busy 100 seater restaurant serving a la carte menu and daily specials board. Famous for our Greek Meze and Fresh Fish Dishes.
Open seven days a week lunchtime & evening. Popular Restaurant & Bar 14 en suite rooms Free Wireless internet access throughout Hotel Private Function Rooms Conference Facilities Weddings Private Parties/Anniversaries Bar 27 open seven days a week Easy access from M5 Junction 23 or Junction 24
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2013 to 02/11/2013 - Please contact hotel direct over these dates, hotel will only accept 2 nights stays over that week end. The LateRooms.com rates for Tudor Hotel in BRIDGWATER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A fantastic place to stay.
A lovely quirky building, staff always great. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
one night stay for wedding in Bridgwater
All OK except that our room was at the rear next to a club or bar and it was very noisy.
This went on until nearly 0600 hrs. As you can imagine not best pleased with that.