This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to B & B Lanza in Catania, we are just steps from the garden Bellini in Catania, a large city park for walking and relaxing, and the historic commercial Main street of Catania, place of Catania scene with its picturesque spots to live and flavors and smells of the place to be enjoyed. The B & B Lanza is in a building in the historic city, the environment has been renovated and provides all the amenities for a perfect holiday in the city of Catania. The B & B overlooking the Etnea with a captivating landscape with views of Mount Etna the highest volcano in Europe.
The Bed & Breakfast Lanza's rooms and beds with services including, in privacy and relaxation. The owner of B & B welcomes you with the professionalism and availability del'ospitalità typical Sicilian, giving you all the information you need to visit the city and enjoy the local specialties. The vacation in bed and breakfast in Catania Lanza, for you will be happy moment to be remembered in the city of Catania. The B & B Lanza offers rooms with different possibilities of beds from double rooms to single rooms with private bathroom, the rooms have balconies and bright, tastefully furnished and equipped with air conditioning TV, on request extra bed in room for stays of families with children.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for B&B Lanza Catania in catania is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet