- 2 guest reviews
"First class accommodation with a warm & friendly welcome. A perfect location for both an overnight stop or longer. Immaculately spotless. T..."
"Very comfortable room. Pleasant and helpful owners and excellent breakfast. Note: Use owners directions to arrive not postcode for satnav...."
About the hotel
Located just 1 mile from the M6 motorway (J. 42), 3 miles south of the Historical City of Carlisle, and 2 miles from the Racecourse, we are in an ideal position for visiting the World Heritage Site of Hadrian's Wall, the Northern Lakes, The Scottish Borders and the Eden Valley. Because of our location we are also ideally positioned for stopping of on route to and from Scotland.
After a good night's sleep, wake up to an award winning breakfast served in our spacious breakfast room/conservatory overlooked by rolling countryside and the northern lake land fells of Blencathra and Skiddaw. In the evening why not relax in our comfortable guest's lounge and enjoy a drink from our well stocked bar. So whether it be business or pleasure make Crossroads House your base, and feel home from home and stay in the only guest house with it's own Roman Well!
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly & Welcoming
First class accommodation with a warm & friendly welcome.
A perfect location for both an overnight stop or longer. Immaculately spotless. Terrific service. Would definitely stay again.
Cross border break
Very comfortable room.
Pleasant and helpful owners and excellent breakfast. Note: Use owners directions to arrive not postcode for satnav.