- 15 guest reviews
"A peaceful location and amazing views from our spacious bedroom. We woke up to the smell of baking bread and the breakfast was fresh, plenti..."
"Could not fault Chris & Dawn at all! The rooms and food were lovely and the recommendations for places to visit were great!..."
"Very friendly couple, nice room, quaint free-standing roll-top bath. Rooms were kept nice and warm though it was freezing outside. Minor ni..."
"Beautiful region. Good for long walks through the fields. Very friendly owners of the farmhouse. Delightful meals for breakfast. The only mi..."
"My wife and I stayed here on 20 June 2014 and we couldn't have been happier. Couldn't fault anything. We were made to feel very welcome as s..."
About the hotel
Temple Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast is characterful, spacious traditional & stone built with modern amenities alongside the oak beams, profusion of ceiling hooks, log fires, a bedroom with a log fire in an inglenook & other interesting architectural features. Enjoy breakfast in our generously proportioned kitchen with more ceiling hooks than you can shake a stick at & probably the largest log burner you will ever see. It is in a secluded setting between Aysgarth & Swinithwaite.
This 16th Century Farmhouse has three spacious guest rooms, the family room sets the scale at 15ft by 17ft, 2 are ensuite & 1 has a private bathroom. The downstairs room has an ensuite “wet” shower room with full wheelchair access. There is a large secluded walled garden and paddock for the use of guests & a large cobbled court yard for parking. We also offer a pick up service from nearby villages for walkers and luggage, the bus service passes our gate, there is also a drying room available for wet muddy walking kit. Guests can expect a warm welcome and a relaxed atmosphere, comfortable accommodation in keeping with the character of the house & a memorable breakfast. Our own website now features a bravo badge from tripadvisor detailing "excellent" reviews from guests. Pets allowed. £5. 00 per pet per night.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
A peaceful location and amazing views from our spacious bedroom.
We woke up to the smell of baking bread and the breakfast was fresh, plentiful and tasty.
Perfect weekend break
Could not fault Chris & Dawn at all.
The rooms and food were lovely and the recommendations for places to visit were great.