- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Found a deal online and never in a million years was expecting anything like the experience I had. Amazing setting, even better views, great..."
About the hotel
Built in the 17th century, Palazzo Catalani is beautifully set in the Italian countryside, one hour's drive north of Rome. Today, this charming estate with its beautifully manicured gardens offers an idyllic retreat in the delightful medieval village of Soriano nel Cimino. It features a fitness centre and spa with sauna and whirlpool.
Once a noble residence, the property offers apartments with a unique style, many featuring original wood-beamed ceilings. The well-equipped apartments include a partial kitchen with hob, microwave, toaster and coffee machine. Each apartment has a private bathroom with bath or shower, heated towel rail and hairdryer. Satellite TV, a DVD player and stereo are also provided. Some apartments have a patio. The on-site restaurant provides delicious Italian and international cuisine in a friendly setting and has an extensive wine cellar. For groceries, guests will find a local supermarket just 400 metres away. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property, at an additional cost. Palazzo Catalani is just 6 miles from Lake Vico Nature Reserve. The historic city of Viterbo is a 20 minute drive. Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci and Ciampino airports are less than 90 minutes away. PLEASE NOTE: All special requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Requests for wheelchair accessible accommodation must be confirmed by the resort. Children of all ages are included in the maximum occupancy of the apartments. Please provide a printed copy of your booking confirmation on arrival. A refundable security deposit of €100 per apartment is required upon arrival. This deposit is obligatory and must be paid with a valid debit or credit card. Cash is not accepted. Guests who are unable to provide the deposit will not gain entry to the apartment. Additional fees apply for the use of the leisure centre and other resort facilities. Please contact the property directly for further information. Only hotel guests are permitted on the premises and to use the hotel facilities. Pets are not allowed at the hotel. Apartments are not cleaned on a daily basis. The number of cleans depends on the length of stay. Extra cleaning services are available for an additional fee. Sofa beds are not made up on arrival, please contact the property directly to arrange this in advance. Late checkouts may be possible subject to availability, late checkout charges will apply. Wifi is available from €5. 95 per day for 2 devices. Charges vary depending on room type. Prior to check-in please park your car at the bottom of Via Montecavallo and walk to reception. A porter will then accompany you to the car park to collect your luggage (from 8am to 7pm). Apartment refurbishments will take place from 10 January to 8 May 2016. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 10/01/2016 to 08/05/2016 - Apartment refurbishments will take place from 10 January to 8 May 2016. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What A great place
Found a deal online and never in a million years was expecting anything like the experience I had.
Amazing setting, even better views, great facilities with all mod cons, and very kind staff. You have to appreciate medieval towns have steps and steep hills to climb, and the buildings do not have lifts, so you have to be reasonably fit. The town is nice, clean and very quiet with some great restaurants.