- Very Good
- 118 guest reviews
"Great alternative venue to the conventional Travel lodge or Premier Inn. Friendly and welcoming staff upon arrival. Public areas were well s..."
"The hotel is what is expected from the pictures, at first we were a bit sceptical about the no window in the room however it didn't make a d..."
"ROOM WAS VERY HOT. NICE BUT UNCOMFORTABLE AT NIGHT AS THERE WAS NO WINDOW IN THE ROOM WHICH I WAS AWARE ABOUT, BUT NO AIR CONDITIONING. COUL..."
"Room had no window and was very very hot! Not able to sleep in the first night but was given a fan the second night!..."
"Friendly staff throughout hotel. Clean rooms and comfortable beds.Breakfast was very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel...."
About the hotel
A five minute walk to Old Trafford, the Theatre of Dreams for Manchester United. Within a few minutes walk to Exchange Quay tram stop leading into the city centre. Victoria Warehouse Hotel is a prime location for people looking to enjoy a visit to Manchester, Trafford or Salford Quays.
Whether you’re here for the big match, the Imperial War Museum, a unique shopping experience or to see your favourite artist, the Victoria Warehouse should be your go-to hotel destination. Victoria Warehouse Hotel opened in September 2012 and has gained a reputation as one of Manchester’s best kept secrets amongst our regulars. From the outside, this traditional warehouse space invokes memories of Manchester’s industrial past, but on arrival you’ll be impressed by the luxurious and innovative feel of the hotel interior. Victoria Warehouse has unique facilities such as a chill-out lounge with a stylish bar selling spirits and beers from around the world, a free cinema for guests and a library with an eclectic mix of reading material to enjoy.
We also offer guests a continental breakfast every morning for only £4. 95 per person, if you have not included this in your booking. This is a quick start breakfast to start you off if the right way.
Our hotel rooms are equipped with kettles, TVs, and complimentary luxury toiletries. Come and settle in at our bar and lounge; a calm, colourful habitat, lovingly designed for work, rest and play. The downstairs bar is open 7am until late, serving a carefully hand-picked menu of wines, beers and spirits. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the site.
Our hotel has free parking for hotel guests only. Please check in after 3pm, and make sure you check out by 11am. Early Check In's are subject to availability, and Late Check Outs are subject to a fee payable directly at the hotel. These are not guaranteed, and are subject to availability.
Our Bedrooms are Single sleeping 1, or Double/Twin sleeping 2 persons. We have a limited number of rooms sleeping 3 persons, please contact the hotel directly for further information. Due to the nature of our building all of our standard bedrooms do not have windows. We advise that if you require a room with a window you should contact the hotel directly. We will always do our best to accommodate your needs and guarantee that your stay is one to remember. As we located within a very short walk of Old Trafford, home of Manchester United, our Hotel Lobby Area can be extremely busy prior to all home games. Should you require assistance before arrival then please contact the hotel for any further information, or visit the website of Manchester United for times and fixtures.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/12/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Check in after 3PM, Check out by 11AM, You can upgrade to a continental breakfast for £4.95 on check in, if not included in your rate. Early Check In, Late Check Outs are subject to availability. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Great alternative venue to the conventional Travel lodge or Premier Inn.
Friendly and welcoming staff upon arrival. Public areas were well styled and kept up with the post industrial vibe. I was aware that the room was two single beds but I assumed these beds were in separate rooms which wasn't the case. Very basic in terms of creature comforts in the sense that weren't any, aside from a TV. The reclaimed style of the room was fair enough but a window would have been nice (although I was aware that this could be the case before purchasing the room). Breakfast was pleasant and relaxing. A good lasting impression on a brief stay in Manchester but perhaps fully consulting on what the room would look like because the rooms can appear very cell-like. Bar is a tad overpriced. Great otherwise!