- Very Good
- 118 guest reviews
"The hotel is what is expected from the pictures, at first we were a bit sceptical about the no window in the room however it didn't make a d..."
"ROOM WAS VERY HOT. NICE BUT UNCOMFORTABLE AT NIGHT AS THERE WAS NO WINDOW IN THE ROOM WHICH I WAS AWARE ABOUT, BUT NO AIR CONDITIONING. COUL..."
"Room had no window and was very very hot! Not able to sleep in the first night but was given a fan the second night!..."
"Friendly staff throughout hotel. Clean rooms and comfortable beds.Breakfast was very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel...."
"We really enjoyed our time at the Victoria Warehouse. It is truly is a hidden gem in the city. The staff were excellent, incredibly polite a..."
About the hotel
A five minute walk to Old Trafford, the Theatre of Dreams for Manchester United. Within a few minutes walk to Exchange Quay tram stop leading into the city centre. Victoria Warehouse Hotel is a prime location for people looking to enjoy a visit to Manchester, Trafford or Salford Quays.
Whether you’re here for the big match, a unique shopping experience or to see your favourite artist, the Victoria Warehouse should be your go-to hotel destination. Victoria Warehouse Hotel opened in September 2012 and has gained a reputation as one of Manchester’s best kept secrets amongst our regulars. From the outside, this traditional warehouse space invokes memories of Manchester’s industrial past, but on arrival you’ll be impressed by the luxurious and innovative feel of the hotel interior. Victoria Warehouse has unique facilities such as a chill-out lounge with a stylish bar selling spirits and beers from around the world, a free cinema for guests and a library with an eclectic mix of reading material to enjoy. We also offer guests a continental breakfast every morning for only £4. 95 per person, if you have not included this in your booking. This is a quick start breakfast to start you off if the right way. Our hotel rooms are equipped with kettles, TVs, and complimentary luxury toiletries. Come and settle in at our bar and lounge; a calm, colourful habitat, lovingly designed for work, rest and play. The downstairs bar is open 7am until late, serving a carefully hand-picked menu of wines, beers and spirits. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the site. Our hotel has free parking for hotel guests only. Please check in after 3pm, and make sure you check out by 11am. Early Check In's are subject to availability, and Late Check Outs are subject to a fee payable directly at the hotel. These are not guaranteed, and are subject to availability. Our Bedrooms are Single sleeping 1, or Double/Twin sleeping 2 persons. We have a limited number of rooms sleeping 3 persons, please contact the hotel directly for further information. Due to the nature of our building all of our standard bedrooms do not have windows. We advise that if you require a room with a window you should contact the hotel directly. We will always do our best to accommodate your needs and guarantee that your stay is one to remember.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/12/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Check in after 3PM, Check out by 11AM, You can upgrade to a continental breakfast for £4.95 on check in, if not included in your rate. Early Check In, Late Check Outs are subject to availability. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is what is expected from the pictures, at first we were a bit sceptical about the no window in the room however it didn't make a difference to us we noticed.
We thought the room was slightly overpriced for all 3 of us as there was some features lacking such as the lock on the bathroom door didn't work, and the bathroom flooded when showering. We were placed in a disabled 3 bed room after we were checked in to just a double bed room even though we payed for 3 people to stay, this was changed immediately though upon mentioning at reception which was brilliant. However being in the disabled room on the ground floor in the main corridor, we heard lots of noise from staff working and chatting with banging in an opposite room where work was going on, this was the only disappointment of the trip being woke up repeatedly in the morning. There was lots of choice for a continental breakfast and was very impressed. Overall we all had a great stay.
Victoria Warehouse Hotel
ROOM WAS VERY HOT.
NICE BUT UNCOMFORTABLE AT NIGHT AS THERE WAS NO WINDOW IN THE ROOM WHICH I WAS AWARE ABOUT, BUT NO AIR CONDITIONING. COULD DO WITH A FAN IN THE ROOM.