- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"A very impressive family run hotel. I found the staff to be genuinely pleasant and seemed to care about what they were doing. The room was a..."
"Staff were all really friendly and helpful. Hotel in itself could do with a bit of modernisation but in saying that it has character. Bed wa..."
"All above will go again..."
"fantastic stay, will definitely be back..."
"Great hotel with great views, very friendly. Would stay again...."
About the hotel
The Fraser Family extend a warm welcome in the best traditions of Scottish hospitality to one of the oldest coaching inns in the Highlands. The Inn is delightfully situated just off the A83 on the upper reaches of Loch Fyne in Argyll. It presents the visitor a haven of sparkling views, high mountains, magnificent woodlands and rivers.
We can offer 19 en-suite bedrooms 14 of which offer stunning views across Loch Fyne. Between our Conservatory Restaurant and lounge areas, we offer a full menu every day from noon until 9pm, if the sun is out you can even have a meal in the Lochside Beer Garden. We have a public bar serving a wide range of drinks including Real Ale and plenty of Malts. We are a pet friendly Inn, Please note that we do not allow dogs in the Dining areas during food service or in the Executive Double/Twin rooms, they are allowed everywhere else including the Bar. The location of the Inn makes it the ideal centre for a touring the Western Highlands, from Loch Lomond to Fort William and the Mull of Kintyre. We also have a sauna, reduced golf rates at Inveraray Golf Club and tee-times on Loch Lomond. For the hill walker and climber, Cairndow is within easy reach of some of the finest terrain in Scotland. It is also a popular spot for boating, sea angling and river fishing.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The best hotel i've been to in years
A very impressive family run hotel.
I found the staff to be genuinely pleasant and seemed to care about what they were doing. The room was a great size with the biggest bathroom i've ever come across for a hotel in this budget bracket. A beautiful Loch location with fantasic walks nearby and lots of things to keep you occupied even if it's a rainy day. With lovely food as well I really could ask for more. Thoroughly recommended. !
Wouldn't hesitate to go back
Staff were all really friendly and helpful.
Hotel in itself could do with a bit of modernisation but in saying that it has character. Bed was comfy, bathroom was really big with seperate bath and shower which was a huge bonus. The dining room was lovely and food delicious. The only downside was the noise of the plumbing when someone in another room ran their water or flushed the plug it was quite noisey in our room especially at night, but it wouldn't stop me from going back.