- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"fantastic stay, will definitely be back..."
"Great hotel with great views, very friendly. Would stay again...."
"Historic inn, but well refurbished. Lots of character, friendly staff, would stay again...."
"Very friendly staff and reasonable priced delicious food. The room was excellent and had an amazing view. Will be back again soon...."
"Yet again a wonderful place to enjoy terrific food by a roaring log fire. What's not to like? We will definitely be back...."
About the hotel
The Fraser Family extend a warm welcome in the best traditions of Scottish hospitality to one of the oldest coaching inns in the Highlands. The Inn is delightfully situated just off the A83 on the upper reaches of Loch Fyne in Argyll. It presents the visitor a haven of sparkling views, high mountains, magnificent woodlands and rivers.
We can offer 19 en-suite bedrooms 14 of which offer stunning views across Loch Fyne. Between our Conservatory Restaurant and lounge areas, we offer a full menu every day from noon until 9pm, if the sun is out you can even have a meal in the Lochside Beer Garden. We have a public bar serving a wide range of drinks including Real Ale and plenty of Malts. We are a pet friendly Inn, Please note that we do not allow dogs in the Dining areas during food service or in the Executive Double/Twin rooms, they are allowed everywhere else including the Bar. The location of the Inn makes it the ideal centre for a touring the Western Highlands, from Loch Lomond to Fort William and the Mull of Kintyre. We also have a sauna, reduced golf rates at Inveraray Golf Club and tee-times on Loch Lomond. For the hill walker and climber, Cairndow is within easy reach of some of the finest terrain in Scotland. It is also a popular spot for boating, sea angling and river fishing.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
fantastic stay, will definitely be back
Great hotel with great views, very friendly.
Would stay again.