- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Stayed for a weekend in 2 Cresent Gardens. Booked at the very last minute and partly chose this because it was a short walk into town (10 mi..."
"Price advertised via Late Rooms should be the final, inclusive price. The limited parking at the rear of the premises and provision of stree..."
"A very pleasant stay with the city centre within walking distance. Just behind the property are the Victoria gardens and the famous "Crescen..."
"The guest house was clean although the room was small. Not enough choice for breakfast [cereals and full english].Too far away from town cen..."
"Very clean comfortable accomodation with basic breakfast provided. Very friendly . Very conveniently located for the centre of Bath. A very..."
About the hotel
Stylish boutique Guest House, which is close to the world famous Royal Crescent and within walking distance of all Bath's main attractions. We reopened in May 2012 after a major refurbishment programme and we think you will be impressed by the results. Our individually-styled rooms are relaxing and comfortable and the perfect place to unwind.
All our rooms are en-suite and we serve a delicious breakfast to start your day. Parking is available for a small fee & must be reserved in advance as spaces are limited. We look forward to welcoming you soon to our very special guest house and the beautiful city of Bath.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:21 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
2 Cresent Gardens.
Stayed for a weekend in 2 Cresent Gardens.
Booked at the very last minute and partly chose this because it was a short walk into town (10 mins) and Royal Cresent. It appeared good value for money. A parking permit was avaible for for a cost of £5 per night. Thought this was good value as parking in a city centre can be difficult. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable and breakfast was good. People moving about in the room above ours could be heard.
Price advertised via Late Rooms should be the final, inclusive price.
The limited parking at the rear of the premises and provision of street parking permits are charged as a £5 a night extra by the owner.