- 4 guest reviews
"Lovely quiet Hotel. More of a manor house than a castle but very pleasant...."
"This is a really beautifully presented hotel. Walking through the huge wooden doors and into the main hallway is spectacular. The owners are..."
"We had a wonderful two night stay and enjoyed every moment. The food, service, care, attention to detail and warm welcome were 100%. I would..."
"I hadn't been here before, but I discovered a beautiful Hotel, I had a fantastic room with a four poster bed. The food was excellant althoug..."
About the hotel
Set in the breathtaking Grampian Highlands in Aberdeenshire, Kildrummy Park Castle Hotel enjoys an enviable location amongst some of the world's most beautiful scenery. Originally built in 1900 for a local industrialist, and converted to a hotel in the 1950s, the building retains many original Victorian features including a spectacular carved oak staircase, oak panelling, plaster ceilings and tapestry-lined walls. The hotel offers a rare opportunity to enjoy the style and elegance of a bygone era combined with all the comforts and service of a modern, first-class hotel.
Our 16 bedrooms are individually styled and recently redecorated, offering a peaceful night's sleep. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities (bath and/or shower). The restaurant offers exquisite cuisine using top-quality local produce including Angus Beef, fresh fish and seafood from the North Sea and Moray Firth. We can also cater for private dining. The wine list has a selection of French and New World wines offering fantastic value for money. Hotel is under new management since February 2016.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Kildrummy Park Castle Hotel
Lovely quiet Hotel.
More of a manor house than a castle but very pleasant.
King of The Castle
This is a really beautifully presented hotel.
Walking through the huge wooden doors and into the main hallway is spectacular. The owners are so friendly but professional at the same time. If you are looking for a very impressive location to get away from it all them this is the ideal hotel for you.