This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Royal Oak Kinnersley. Sarah and the team would like to welcome customers old and new. After a short closure and a building that looked worn out we have spent time giving it a much needed facelift and refurbished the restaurant which is bright and has a modern feel.
We have employed a chef that serves only the best and the bar is full of lagers ciders wines and real ales. If you're looking to spend the night away after a long walk up the Malvern Hills or have spent your day having a flutter at the Cheltenham races or even sung your heart out at one of the many festivals held at Upton On Severn then there is no better place to stay then the Royal Oak Bed and Breakfast. The rooms are fitted out with either single or double beds and are equipped with colour televisions and tea and coffee making facilities. A fully cooked English breakfast is included in the price and is served between 8-9am.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Horse Riding
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/07/2014 to 05/08/2016 - Please note that check in is from 17.00 hrs Please note this is a room only currently we do not serve breakfast The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet