- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Beautiful position the grounds where kept to a very high standard. The room clean and tidy and the breakfast was excellent .would stay there..."
"The staff were all friendly and attentive. Our room was in the courtyard and was decorated in a modern, slightly vivid lilac. It was clean a..."
"Quiet, peaceful retreat...."
"Beautiful setting, lovely and peaceful. Ideal location for visiting Whitby, Pickering and Scarborough. Our room overlooked the lake and we f..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by woodland and overlooking its own tranquil lake, Hackness Grange Country House Hotel offers a haven of peace and a respite from the frantic pace of modern day life. Built in the 18th century, this classic English manor house lies on the edge of the dramatic North Yorkshire Moors National Park, more than five hundred square miles of glorious countryside with rolling moorland and majestic forests. Surrounded by the endless scenery of some of England's most beautiful countryside -- from heather filled moors and scenic dales to the spectacular Yorkshire Heritage coastline -- you can choose to make your break with us as active or as relaxing as you like.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Not a very good experience
On arrival we checked in but was not told were the room was, Dinner was booked at 8 and we finally got our starters at 8.45.
We ordered a bottle of wine and was not asked to try it was just placed on the table, my wife had to send her meal back as it was disgusting, on choosing another dish it can with no veg. The place is over run with fly's everywhere. the place is run by a majority of foreign people that do not know what they are doing which included s the manager. Very bad experience and service for a 4* hotel.
Over night stay
Beautiful position the grounds where kept to a very high standard.
The room clean and tidy and the breakfast was excellent .would stay there again .