- 5 guest reviews
"The staff were all friendly and attentive. Our room was in the courtyard and was decorated in a modern, slightly vivid lilac. It was clean a..."
"Quiet, peaceful retreat...."
"Beautiful setting, lovely and peaceful. Ideal location for visiting Whitby, Pickering and Scarborough. Our room overlooked the lake and we f..."
"There was no subtitles for a hearing impaired user Electrical conduit was hanging from the ceiling leading to extractor leaving cables expos..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by woodland and overlooking its own tranquil lake, Hackness Grange Country House Hotel offers a haven of peace and a respite from the frantic pace of modern day life. Built in the 18th century, this classic English manor house lies on the edge of the dramatic North Yorkshire Moors National Park, more than five hundred square miles of glorious countryside with rolling moorland and majestic forests. Surrounded by the endless scenery of some of England's most beautiful countryside -- from heather filled moors and scenic dales to the spectacular Yorkshire Heritage coastline -- you can choose to make your break with us as active or as relaxing as you like.
Showing Thursday 28 April 2016 to Friday 29 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
A great night away
The staff were all friendly and attentive.
Our room was in the courtyard and was decorated in a modern, slightly vivid lilac. It was clean and functional and suited us for our one night away. Quality for money. As wedding guests in a large group, I think there should have been a maximum of £80 per room as I feel that would a better deal as the hotel knew it would be full.
Hackness Grange Country House Hotel
Quiet, peaceful retreat.