- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Great location, friendly and professional staff and would use the hotel again......"
"Very friendly & welcoming, food was great plenty too. Would love to stay again, hopefully will have done rooms in the main Building to stop..."
"Stayed for one night Me my partner and our 11yr old. We found all the staff we came into contact very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself..."
"the wonderful building, wonderful location, exceptional service, just great...."
"First time in years - my trip to Cumbria was wonderful. The hotel was in large grounds with a wonderful outlook. Staff were very kind and he..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Ellenbank Hotel, in the Cumbrian Countryside approximately 1 mile from Maryport, Ellenbank is a splendid Victorian building set in extensive grounds. ** Would guests kindly note that the hotel is closed between the hours of 3pm to 6pm on a Sunday. *** Maryport is a delightful harbourside town situated on the beautiful Solway Firth.
Its history covering 2000 years boasts a Roman Fort, Georgian Buildings and Victorian Docks. We are in an ideal location to explore and enjoy the Western Lakes which is a land of vivid and exciting contrasts, lying between mountains and the sea. We have 26 en-suite bedrooms, a breakfast room, restaurant, a bar and lounge area. We also boast a multi-purpose function room which can hold up to 250 people. We also have a games room which features a full size snooker table. Free wifi is also available in public areas and we have ample free parking. Here at Ellenbank we pride ourselves on offering a warm welcome backed by our first rate service. ** Would guests kindly note that the hotel is closed between the hours of 3pm to 6pm on a Sunday. ***
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
A flying visit ..
Great location, friendly and professional staff and would use the hotel again...
Very friendly & welcoming, food was great plenty too.
Would love to stay again, hopefully will have done rooms in the main
Building to stop in. Building got plenty of character,