- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"If needing to do clerical work no facilities ie desk like travelodge and limited place for clothes but for overnight stop close to nec and B..."
"A hard working place but they have time for you, accommodation comfortable and what you need when travelling about, thank you...."
"This was our first time here and after reading some of the reviews we were a little cautious, but we can honestly say that it rivals a Trave..."
"Great place to stay 5 mins from M42 Junc 9. Excellent rooms, very clean and adequate for our needs. Excellent breakfast for £2.50 and good s..."
"It was an okay place to stay, bit far from the city centre, we got a bus to Sutton then train to New Street and only cost about £6 each all..."
About the hotel
Minworth Lodge excellent value for money accommodation - ideal overnight stay for anyone visiting Birmingham City Centre, Sutton Coldfield the NEC and surrounding areas. Group bookings welcome. A great starting point for your night out with competitively priced drinks and food - evening meals starting from £4.
00 and all Spirit Doubles £2. 95. Our venue is very lively of a weekend with Karaoke, Disco or our monthly Tribute Bands also Sky TV, a Pool Table and Darts can be enjoyed in the Minworth bar. All rooms are en-suite and have Freeview TV, Free Wifi, Iron and Ironing Board. Tea and Coffee are available all day and evening from our bar area. Large Free Car Park. We have a Beer Garden and grassed area with a Bouncy Castle. Our popular Minworth Breakfast Special costs £2. 95 and is enjoyed by guests and regular locals alike. Evening meals are served daily and packed lunches can be supplied for your journey or day out. . We are local to several golf courses, including the Belfry, the Fort Shopping Centre, The Bull Ring and 20 minutes from Birmingham Airport with excellent local taxi service
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Fine for bed and breakfast
If needing to do clerical work no facilities ie desk like travelodge and limited place for clothes but for overnight stop close to nec and Birmingham hard to beat as long as you are not a "snob"!.
Very clean but on arrival outside and etc can be off putting and deceptive so accept as is and fine. Breakfast great but allow time as not fast service. Evening meals we didn't have as very limited but plenty of places within 3 miles and a few in walking distance. Will use again.
Minworth Club and Lodge
A hard working place but they have time for you, accommodation comfortable and what you need when travelling about, thank you.