- Very Good
- 125 guest reviews
"A bit noisy with the heating..."
"This is now the third time that I have stayed at the Hello Hotel in Manchester. It is very comfortable, the staff are pleasant and accommoda..."
"hotel is still undergoing some reservations in the hall way but this makes no difference to staying at the hotel. The room was very tidy wit..."
"We thought this hotel was great value, a free hot take away breakfast (suits us with little children), free hot drinks in the reception area..."
"Easy to find on major route however I slep soundly and not disturbed by traffic noise. Will certainly use this hotel again...."
About the hotel
Hello Hotel Manchester is the latest quality budget hotel from the Hello Hotel Group situated 4. 7 miles frrom Manchester city centre. All room rates include free Wi-Fi, free parking and a free hot takeaway breakfast.
Ideally located for Manchester City Centre, Manchester United and Manchester City, Trafford Centre shopping and Manchester Arena. Situated on the A580 it is within easy reach of all major motorways. Say hello to a good night's sleep. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Our fine Dining Restaurant and Bar now open on Site.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hello Hotel Manchester in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Going to be lovely
The Hotel is obviously under a make over.
From the look of the reception it is going to be lovely. The room we had was plenty big enough, but in need of updating. Overall I will be more than happy to book again.
A bit tired
The room I stayed in was a little bit tired, the carpet was worn and the bathroom was in need of a good clean and renewing.
The toilet looked to have not been flushed as had paper down it. But at the end of the day it's a £45 room and you get what you pay for but a little bit of TLC wouldn't go a miss.