This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Blakes of Dover Bed and Breakfast Accommodation is quite unique as an excellent real ale house (local CAMRA Pub of the Year 2006) now open Mon-Sat 11. 00a. m.
to 11. 00p. m. and Sun 12. 00p. m. to 10. 00p. m. with at least 3 ales from micro breweries always on tap from our handpumps and stillage, a restaurant which offers a full a la carte menu Mon-Sat served from 12. 00p. m. to 11. 00p. m. and a traditional Sunday Roast menu served from 12. 00p. m. to 9. 00p. m. , complete with superior 4 star ensuite bed and breakfast accommodation. The connections to Europe are less than 5 minutes away with a choice of fast catamaran ferries to Boulogne or conventional car ferries to Calais and Dunkerque. Dover's busy cruise terminal is also close by. The A20 and A2 trunk routes are both within a mile, while the railway station and bus/coach station are 10 and 5 minutes' walk respectively. Blakes of Dover bed and breakfast Accommodation offers beautifully decorated en-suite rooms: sleeping 2, 3 or 4 guests. All rooms have colour television and complementary tea, coffee and biscuits etc. , radio alarm clock, trouser press and hairdryer. Wireless broadband internet access is available free of charge to customers and guests with their own wireless-enabled laptops. Our spacious superior rooms have a king size bed and also one or two additional single beds, so when made up they can comfortably accommodate a family of three or four.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/07/2012 to 24/12/2012 - The restaurant is open from 12pm till 22pm week days and Sunday 12pm till 9pm. The LateRooms.com rates for Blakes of Dover in DOVER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet