This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Cinderella Hotel at Shi Foying is a budget hotel with 54 rooms. All rooms are clean and comfortable, have air conditioning and central heating, reliable hot water, ensuite bathrooms, free wi-fi internet and books to read. There is a cafe on the ground floor and free car parking for guests.
A 20 minutes drive to the embassy district and to well known commercial centers such as the Lufthansa Center, the China World Trade Center and the Holiday Inn Lido. It is also close to Subway Lines 1, 6 and 10 and is located only 30 minutes from the Airport and the Beijing Railway Station. The Cinderella Hotel at Shi Foying is also close to hotspots like the Forbidden City, the 798 Art Zone, Sanlitun, the National Stadium (the “Bird’s Nest”), the Beijing Foreign Studies University and the Communication University of China.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet