- 1 guest reviews
"I had a long journey down to Oxford, the roads were terrible and I was late arriving, no problem though as the lovely staff took my order ov..."
About the hotel
Located just 7 minutes from Burford and 35 from Oxford it’s perfectly positioned for visitors to such attractions as Blenheim Palace, Daylesford Farm and the North Oxfordshire Cotswolds. Nestled in the idyllic village of Swinbrook, a short distance from Burford, this restored 16th Century Inn offers authentic country charm, award-winning cuisine, cosy accommodation and free Wi-Fi and parking. Perched by the banks of the Windrush River, the Inn has long been a central feature of the local community.
Having been carefully restored and modernised, its enchanting ambiance harkens back to a bygone age of cosy log fires, real ales and hearty food. The 2 AA Rosette awarded restaurant specialises in classic British dishes with a modern twist. They take great pride in utilising fresh, seasonal produce sourced from the surrounding area. They also stock local ales and beers from the Cotswold Brewing Company. Individually designed and furnished each of the en-suite bedrooms are housed either in the converted Cotswold stone barn or the riverside cottage.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Definitely recommend staying here, lovely setting, GREAT food and service
I had a long journey down to Oxford, the roads were terrible and I was late arriving, no problem though as the lovely staff took my order over the telephone and it was ready for when I got there.
The room was lovely, really comfortable and clean. I will definitely be staying here again.