This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The charming Hotel de Provence, situated in the centre of the town of Tarascon, Provence, is open throughout the year. This beautiful mansion used to belong to the Marquis de Vlagny. Everything about this enchanting hotel from its comfortable, refined bedrooms, to its flowered and sunny terrasse make your visit even more pleasant.
Hotel of ProvenceBuilt on the historic ramparts of Tarascon, the building still has its original magnificent volumes and beautiful staircase. The town of Tarascon is situated at the centre of a triangle which includes Avignon (24 km), Nîmes (29 km), well known for ‘la Tarasque’ (a kind of dragon which haunted the streets of the town and devoured its inhabitants) and the city of Tartarin de Tarascon, famous for its lion hunter, and the Roy Castle. 2 stars hotel :: 2012 new classificationExternal Link Icon Open every day from 7:30 am ti 12:30 pm and from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm Call +33 490 910 643 for booking Free bicycle and motorcycle closed parking Free Internet Access by WIFI All the rooms are air conditioned Book online your stay Your hotel on Google MapsExternal Link Icon and Google StreetsExternal Link Icon
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel De Provence in Tarascon is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet