This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Chateau De Vault De Lugny is a 13th & 16th century chateau near Vezelay, Chablis and the Morvan’s Park. It offers luxurious rooms in a peaceful garden setting. The chateau and its spacious rooms and suites are all non-smoking.
Some have an open log fire and four- poster beds. The gastronomic restaurant is opened daily, using vegetable produce from the chateau garden. It offers a wide choice of the best Burgundy wines. Guests can enjoy the award winning pool, tennis court, jacuzzi, wine tasting and much more. Friendly staff are available to make your stay unforgettable.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Chateau De Vault De Lugny in Vault De Lugny is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet