- 7 guest reviews
"I decided to whisk my husband away for a night to relax and we chose the Bath Priory. A beautiful hotel with fantastic staff, our stay was v..."
"Stayed 2 nights Fri/Sat in August for our wedding anniversary. Staff very welcoming and helpful on our arrival (and knew it was our annivers..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 days - top comfort always for guests, service outstanding, and food extremely high quality...."
"The staff at the Bath Priory couldn't have been more helpful the day before and on the day of my wedding. I went with my Matron of Honour an..."
"I stayed at the hotel for two nights and hosted a surprise lunch for my mother for her birthday. The staff were excellent and enjoyed seeing..."
About the hotel
Picture yourself in a stunning country house set within four acres of beautiful grounds but only a short walk from the city centre. The Bath Priory Hotel features a relaxing and luxurious spa perfect for pampering. We are also proud that our award-winning Michelin starred restaurant is under the direction of one Michelin star Head Chef, Sam Moody.
Sam and his team deliver food that is derived from Modern European Cuisine, created from the very finest local produce and seasonal fruit, vegetables and herbs from our own kitchen garden. Look no further for the most outstanding cuisine. The Pantry is the newest concept at The Bath Priory which opened in February 2014. The Pantry offers casual dining with and drinks in a cosy atmosphere. Open from 9am until late, enjoy our eclectic decor, enjoy some of our great food, cocktails or relax with a light bite. The hotel is situated within the historic Roman city of Bath, not too distant from the famous ‘Bath Abbey’ and ‘Jane Austen Centre’. Your choice of things to see and do in the city are endless. From a city bus tour to visiting a wide variety of museums, or perhaps stepping back in time inside the World Heritage Site of The Roman Baths. Opening onto the immaculate gardens, the Mediterranean-style spa at The Bath Priory Hotel features an indoor heated swimming pool with a pool-side sauna and modern steam pod. Luxury Elemis beauty treatments are also available by appointment. The luxurious bedrooms offer the most elegant décor and every comfort you need. Bedrooms feature period furniture, spacious en-suite bathrooms with fluffy bathrobes, and indulgent amenities. Surrounded by the rolling countryside, The Bath Priory Hotel also offers free parking.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bath Priory Hotel in Bath are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I decided to whisk my husband away for a night to relax and we chose the Bath Priory.
A beautiful hotel with fantastic staff, our stay was very easy and we were perfectly well attended to - especially with the fact that we are expecting our first baby. The chefs were superb with tending to that special need and my husband cannot compliment the sommelier enough. Would certainly stay again!
Stayed 2 nights Fri/Sat in August for our wedding anniversary.
Staff very welcoming and helpful on our arrival (and knew it was our anniversary). Booked a premier deluxe room but were upgraded to a junior suite with aircon. Great view of the gardens at the rear of the hotel. We had asked one of the receptionists to book us into the restaurant on Saturday night but she didn't. The deputy manager could not be more apologetic and she ensured we had the best service possible when we ate in the bar area - and the food was excellent. 20 mins walk into centre through a park helps walk off the breakfast!. Would definitely stay there again.