- 1 guest reviews
"We were made very welcome and the accommodation was very comfortable with all consumables provided including a welcoming cup of coffee. Love..."
About the hotel
4 Star 17th century Farmhouse on a working farm. Located in the Shropshire hills area of outstanding natural beauty. Only 5 minutes from the small market town of Bishops Castle.
Elevated rural location, providing breathtaking views of the Shropshire countryside. An idyllic rural retreat, perfect for walking ,cycling, horse riding, wildlife watching. Superb king and super king comfortable en-suite rooms with large showers, satellite TV, Free WI-Fi, drinks facilities, hair dryer, toiletries and guest lounge, plus many added extras. Camping also available. An extensive breakfast menu is available using only the best local & own produce. Try the Full Farmer Breakfast or ask about our breakfast specials. Vegetarian options are available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Horse Riding, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 21:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good accommodation away from it all!
We were made very welcome and the accommodation was very comfortable with all consumables provided including a welcoming cup of coffee.
Lovely views but felt it was a little remote as we like to be able to walk to a restaurant/pub for a meal.