- 23 guest reviews
"The Crown Inn is set in a lovely village ideal to get away from everything in an ever so quiet place. Very traditional pub with large spacio..."
"Lovely stay. Room in keeping with the character of the pub. Wonderful atmosphere. Warm and friendly, just loved it...."
"Very Friendly hosts. Wonderful food. Great Location. We will be back !..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our two day break at The Crown in Wentnor. Shaun and Steve and the staff were very friendly and welcoming, the room wa..."
"Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff - they help to give the pub a good atmosphere. Very good food. Large meals. Good location for walki..."
About the hotel
the crown inn is set in a beautiful position overlooking the Long Mynd in the shropshire hills, the views from here are breathtaking. we are lose too all walking routes advertised on the shropshire tourism board, from the rear of the pub you can see the gliding station on top of the long mynd. the local area is ideal for walkers, cyclists, gliding enthusiasts and golf.
points of interest are also the stiper stones, onny valley. Local historic towns of church stretton, ludlow, bishops castle,much wenlock, ironbridge (telford) and shrewsbury are all within a 30 minute car rise
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Weekend Away
The Crown Inn is set in a lovely village ideal to get away from everything in an ever so quiet place.
Very traditional pub with large spacious rooms, a great atmosphere and very impressive food. If you are tempted, you would be stupid not to book. Excellent value for money and me and my partner are seriously considering returning one day soon!
The Crown Inn
Room in keeping with the character of the pub. Wonderful atmosphere. Warm and friendly, just loved it.