- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Our 1 night stay was amazing, we drove in the dark to the Crown. The views in the morning were incredible and right there in the middle of t..."
"We really enjoyed our brief stay - were made very welcome, enjoyed some fine real ale and were served a really good breakfast. The landlord..."
"We had a very comfortable stay in a fantastic location. Our room was lovely, very clean and comfortable, the only possible improvement being..."
"No complaints other than being kept awake until 1.00 a.m. due to a hot water system filling constantly as someone had left a hot tap running..."
"Most enjoyable stay, hosts could not do enough for you, staff friendly, and helpful. Food was graet especially the pies!, good value. Locati..."
About the hotel
the crown inn is set in a beautiful position overlooking the Long Mynd in the shropshire hills, the views from here are breathtaking. we are lose too all walking routes advertised on the shropshire tourism board, from the rear of the pub you can see the gliding station on top of the long mynd. the local area is ideal for walkers, cyclists, gliding enthusiasts and golf.
points of interest are also the stiper stones, onny valley. Local historic towns of church stretton, ludlow, bishops castle,much wenlock, ironbridge (telford) and shrewsbury are all within a 30 minute car rise
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Crown Inn in BISHOPS CASTLE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely gem in the heart of the shropshire hills
Our 1 night stay was amazing, we drove in the dark to the Crown.
The views in the morning were incredible and right there in the middle of the hills. The food was lovely, service impeccable, beers hearty. I would recommend this stay to anyone who wants a quiet country pub stay (with the opportunity to drink the night away with the locals) if that's what floats your boat.