- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Basic accommodation that needs upgrading. Very small room with no air-conditioning. Hot, hot, hot. Had to ask for 2 fans as 1 was not enough..."
"The room was basic but more than adequate for my needs. Service was very good, with the reception staff being very helpful and welcoming. Th..."
"Well, to be honest this was an average hotel, but overpriced for what it is. The staff were lovely, breakfast was excellent, I had a good ni..."
"A great stay at a great hotel. I have stayed at the Queens on several occasions and the standards get better every time. The staff from the..."
"We were very rushed through our meal..."
About the hotel
The Queens Hotel enjoys a flat level position just 200 yards from Paignton town centre and seafront. Its comfortable interior, fine restaurant, all year round entertainment lounge and heated indoor swimming pool ensure your stay will be a memorable one. Rooms feature en suite bathrooms, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffee making equipment.
A full English or continental breakfast is included and a 5-course evening meal is available at additional cost. Free on-site car parking is available. There's a lounge and dance floor with live entertainment every night plus a heated indoor pool and game room with TV and pool table. Our friendly staff will cater for your requirements in the most professional manner. Relax and enjoy the warm and cosy atmosphere of this charming seaside hotel. We strive to exceed your expectations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly hotel that welcomes families.
Basic accommodation that needs upgrading.
Very small room with no air-conditioning. Hot, hot, hot. Had to ask for 2 fans as 1 was not enough. Then no plug sockets in right place so had to ask for extension lead. Wardrobe inadequate as only half size for hanging space, so not suitable for partners dresses. Needs redecorating as ceiling was stained, yellow and dull. Bathroom good, nice towels and clean. Car park advertised as large but clearly NOT. Had to park at partner hotel a mile up the road. Not convenient as my partner has back problem so walking difficult. Breakfast was okay, enough of it but quality of food is poor. Staff very friendly and helpful and pool was very nice.
Good value for money
The room was basic but more than adequate for my needs.
Service was very good, with the reception staff being very helpful and welcoming. The hotel does seem to attract the older crowd if that matters to you (coach loads of pensioners seemed to be arriving and leaving all the time). The indoor pool is nice too. Location is perfect, close to the beach, station and shopping.