- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"The room was basic but more than adequate for my needs. Service was very good, with the reception staff being very helpful and welcoming. Th..."
"Well, to be honest this was an average hotel, but overpriced for what it is. The staff were lovely, breakfast was excellent, I had a good ni..."
"A great stay at a great hotel. I have stayed at the Queens on several occasions and the standards get better every time. The staff from the..."
"We were very rushed through our meal..."
"Great location excellant food and accomadation but let down by narrow corridors and tiny lifts not great for disabled people..."
About the hotel
This family hotel enjoys a flat level position just 200 yards from Paignton town centre and seafront. Its comfortable interior, fine restaurant, all year round entertainment lounge and heated indoor swimming pool ensure your stay will be a memorable one. The Queens Hotel Boasts: 76 en-suite rooms with tea, coffee & TV Spacious restaurant / Excellent menu Special diets catered for Snacks available all day Games room with television & pool table Heated indoor swimming pool Comfortable bar and entertainments lounge Entertainment nightly Dance floor Large car park Large patio area Lift to all floors Special rates for children Full central heating.
Five course evening meal available Our friendly staff will cater for your requirements in the most professional manner. Relax and enjoy the warm and cosy atmosphere of this charming seaside hotel. We strive to exceed your expectations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
The room was basic but more than adequate for my needs.
Service was very good, with the reception staff being very helpful and welcoming. The hotel does seem to attract the older crowd if that matters to you (coach loads of pensioners seemed to be arriving and leaving all the time). The indoor pool is nice too. Location is perfect, close to the beach, station and shopping.
An entirely average hotel
Well, to be honest this was an average hotel, but overpriced for what it is.
The staff were lovely, breakfast was excellent, I had a good night's sleep, and it's in a convenient location. But the wifi was absolutely lousy. (I had to stand next to the router in reception to send emails.) The en suite bathroom was cold. The room was fine if you're not fussy but I suspect it hasn't been decorated since last century. It wasn't by any means a bad experience, but colleagues stayed at nearby hotels at half the price and spoke highly of them.