- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very comfy beds, great breakfast and very friendly..."
About the hotel
Afon Rhaiadr Bed & Breakfast, 5 STAR Visit Wales Gold Award. This lovely Victorian house is stylishly decorated throughout with chandeliers & luxurious soft furnishings. Evening dinner Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings with advance booking.
Elegant cosy drawing room with doors to the gardens and conservatory, furnished with a mix of contempoary luxury and Victorian and Edwardian antiques. All five bedrooms have have luxury bathrooms. 2 Superior and 2 double en-suite plus one double with private bathroom nearby The beautiful gardens have a stream with a waterfall and there is seating around the garden for guests to relax and enjoy the surroundings. Over the waterfall bridge is a short woodland walk. Many lovely plants and birds to see. We look forward to meeting you and assure you of a warm welcome…
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 24/09/2014 to 22/12/2015 - Bed and Breakfast with dining on various days with advance booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely stay in North Wales
Very comfy beds, great breakfast and very friendly