This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
On the edge of the Mendip Hills in the village of Wookey Hole surrounded by classic walking country and stunning scenery, The Wookey Hole Inn from the outside retains a traditional pub appearance while the restaurant, rooms and ambiance appeal to couples, families and groups of all ages. The family-run free house is ideally situated close to the historic city of Wells, beautiful Ebbor Gorge and the many tourist attractions that Somerset has to offer. The bar offers a selection of draught continental beers, stocks the best traditional cider and local ales in the region, and all can be enjoyed in the walled sculpture garden.
There are 5 spacious en-suite rooms with either a walk-in shower or free standing bath, all have comfortable king size beds, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryers. A limited number of camp beds are available to accommodate families. Pet owners are asked to provide bedding for their well behaved furry friends. There are three chefs who provide the restaurant with dishes that are freshly prepared using locally sourced produce to suit the seasons. PLEASE NOTE:The restaurant is open 7 days a week throughout the year only closing on Sunday evenings, Christmas and Boxing day.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet