- 10 guest reviews
"Great B&B for our needs. Very clean and comfortable and a very friendly couple who run it. Breakfast was fantastic. Excellent value for mone..."
"Myself and my Partner stayed for two nights in Newquay and we were very impressed. Our room was small, but easy to move around and had every..."
"Very Friendly atmosphere, Very clean throughout, Breakfast magnificent, Full English to die for. The whole experience was fantastic, A real..."
"Very clean, friendly staff. Home away from home...."
About the hotel
Situated in Newquay, the bustling centre of Cornwall, this friendly Guest House occupies an excellent position from which to explore this scenic county and its lovely beaches. Whatever time of the year you visit, Cornwall has something to offer. From the Invernook you can be active or adventurous, lazy or relaxed: swim, sunbathe, surf, fish, walk, horse-ride, golf, play tennis, bowl and enjoy the nightlife.
Alternatively you can explore the coast, countryside, old fishing villages and Inns. The Invernook provides many extras such as a pool table, free book library. Also included is Free Wi-Fi A level walk away from the towns amenities, beaches, harbour, shops, coach, rail and bus stations. The Invernook enjoys a long established reputation, boasting bookings all year round.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Childrens Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great B&B for our needs.
Very clean and comfortable and a very friendly couple who run it. Breakfast was fantastic. Excellent value for money.
A lovely Newquay B&B
Myself and my Partner stayed for two nights in Newquay and we were very impressed.
Our room was small, but easy to move around and had everything we needed. The bed was comfortable and the whole B&B was spotless. Breakfast was very good, with several options available. We would be happy to stay here again.