- 3 guest reviews
"We were made to feel so very welcome. The breakfast was the best we have had in a guest house. Would definitely recommend, close to town and..."
"Excellent all round. I had travelled a long way and was really, really early and I was given a great room and a friendly welcome. Location..."
"Thanks for a very stress free stay. I booked a single but they had a double room spare so I got a FREE upgrade. Amazing location and the bes..."
About the hotel
Situated in Newquay, the bustling centre of Cornwall, this friendly Guest House occupies an excellent position from which to explore this scenic county and its lovely beaches. Whatever time of the year you visit, Cornwall has something to offer. From the Invernook you can be active or adventurous, lazy or relaxed: swim, sunbathe, surf, fish, walk, horse-ride, golf, play tennis, bowl and enjoy the nightlife.
Alternatively you can explore the coast, countryside, old fishing villages and Inns. The Invernook provides many extras such as a pool table, free book library. Also included is Free Wi-Fi A level walk away from the towns amenities, beaches, harbour, shops, coach, rail and bus stations. The Invernook enjoys a long established reputation, boasting bookings all year round.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were made to feel so very welcome.
The breakfast was the best we have had in a guest house. Would definitely recommend, close to town and beaches.
Excellent all round.
I had travelled a long way and was really, really early and I was given a great room and a friendly welcome.
Location is great, super clean and it is value for money. If you come to Newquay stay here, is no need to go any where else.