This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
If you're looking for peace and relaxation in an elegant but informal bed and breakfast in Languedoc, 15 Grand Rue is for you. In the rolling countryside between the mountains and the sea, nestling amongst the vineyards, is the thriving 1000 year old village of Caux, only 5 minutes from Pézenas with the cobbled streets of the historic old town, cafes, Saturday market, endless brocantes and artisan workshops and a wide array of restaurants. Step through the iron doorway of 15, Grand Rue in Languedoc in the south of France, and feel yourself start to unwind in the dapple shade of the courtyard garden with 5 private suites for you to enjoy your own piece of the Real South of France.
A varied continental breakfast is included in the price and all suites are air-conditioned. Our individually designed five suites are now fully air-conditioned and have their own sitting area, bedroom and bathroom featuring French antiques with contemporary pieces. Feeling like a home from home you’ll be happy to while away some time between the sight seeing, relaxing and eating! We have an honesty bar in the Dining Room with Ice machine and also have Ice machine and fridge on the second floor for guests to use
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet