- 39 guest reviews
"He is very nice chap and very thoughtful as he's new owner since July and took on board of what our friends and I said as he's learning fast..."
"Easy to find hotel, parking spaces a bit limited but we managed to get a space and a parking permit from the hotel for 24 hours which saves..."
"The place was OK, but there was one problem - no staff on site. Checking in was easy (and a good system) but the prob;em was that no-one was..."
"We loved our hotel..we were welcomed well..our room was stunning..clean and relaxing..i felt at home..will stay there again v soon i hope..."
"I wasn't happy about the duvet being short but the staff were excellent and changed it immediately. They were very friendly, helpful and I w..."
About the hotel
Brighton Surf Hotel is located a stone’s throw from the beach and about 400 meters to the east of Brighton Pier in Charlotte Street ideally placed for easy access to Brighton City centre with its wide choice of both shops and nightlife. Brighton Surf is a luxury, beautiful and contemporary Guest House Grade 2 listed Regency town house built in the early 19th century and has been decorated to the highest standard. Customer satisfaction is our goal, and to help achieve this we have considered many factors: • All our rooms have been designed each with a different theme and style.
• We have a wide selection of rooms to cater for most needs, with single, double, twin, triple and family rooms. • All our rooms are en suite and have brand new high quality beds, TV, alarm , tea and coffee making facilities, free WI-Fi access.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 23/07/2015 to 23/07/2023 - Welcome to Brighton Surf Hotel. We hope you enjoy your stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Owner of property
He is very nice chap and very thoughtful as he's new owner since July and took on board of what our friends and I said as he's learning fast and respected.
Good Location to everything
Easy to find hotel, parking spaces a bit limited but we managed to get a space and a parking permit from the hotel for 24 hours which saves some money.
Using the codes to get in the front door and bedroom was straightforward and ideal to come and go as you please. The room was clean with a nice large bed with clean bedding and towels. The food and drinks tray is a nice touch and has everything you might need for an overnight stay and breakfast the next day. My only issue was the mirror over the desk had been hung on the wall way too high and i couldn't see in it to dry my hair only the top of my head. Maybe it would be a good idea also for a full length mirror next to the sockets on the wall which would make it easier to do hair and to get a full length view of what you are wearing before venturing out. Good location for a weekend stay.