- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"A nice centrally located hotel, ideal for touring the peak district, staff very helpful. room clean and well fitted out, with a bath the siz..."
"Basically a very nice hotel but the skylight in the room had a faulty blind which snapped back up suddenly making it impossible the sleep. T..."
"very friendly, lovely room, great location for walks and only a few mins from Matlock..."
"Lovely little hotel. Very friendly & efficient service. Would highly recommend...."
"Just stayed for one night to celebrate my husbands birthday. Great location only 10 minutes walk into Matlock bath. Didn't eat at the hotel..."
About the hotel
High Tor Hotel is a boutique hotel located 5 mins from the picturesque Spa Town of Matlock Bath and conveniently situated within walking distance between both Matlock Town and Matlock Bath. Bakewell, Haddon Hall and Chatsworth House is only 15 mins drive through one of the beautiful Peak Valley's
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
A nice hotel
A nice centrally located hotel, ideal for touring the peak district, staff very helpful.
room clean and well fitted out, with a bath the size of a of a swimming pool, could have done with better blinds to the windows as the ones fitted let a lot of light in. would stay again
Problems with windows
Basically a very nice hotel but the skylight in the room had a faulty blind which snapped back up suddenly making it impossible the sleep.
They tried to fix it for me but it kept happening. I was kindly moved to a different room, but there the blind was completely ineffective letting in light from 4am again making it impossible to sleep. In the end I left at that time knowing sleep was impossible so really a bit of a shame.