This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Q1 – The World’s Tallest Residential Tower 526 elite and exclusive one, two and three bedroom apartments rise up into the sky, capturing breathtaking ocean and hinterland views. Each elegant, state-of-the-art apartment delivers and uncompromising sense of space, freedom and a sleek, modern design. The design of Q1 is inspired by the spirit and lifestyle of Australia and its shape reflects elements of the Olympic torch and the Sydney Opera House.
In a thoroughly modern melding of architecture and engineering, Q1 is an iconic building capturing the aura of modernity evident in world famous buildings by architects such as Renzo Piano and Frank Lloyd Wright. Q1 encapsulates world-class recreational, dining and retail precincts with tropical landscaping, 2 outdoor pools, 1 Indoor heated pool, Gymnasium, Sauna , Day Spa, meeting and conference facilities and a sophisticated dining precinct.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , CD Player , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet