- 54 guest reviews
"One of the friendliest places we've stayed in, the staff couldn't do enough for us. The room was a little small, but immaculate. The bed was..."
"We got a lovely welcome, the staff were very helpful, the room was great. Really enjoyed our stay and the location is great for the beach...."
"Great hotel great staff clean and well presented..."
"Great value for money and good location. Very pleasant stay and excellent hotel Manager..."
"Booked on the morning of travel as we wanted to be in Portsmouth early the next morning.Hotel is a large house conversion and it was lovely..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the latest and funkiest boutique hotel in Portsmouth and Southsea, G Boutique Hotel. Located on Southsea seafront and is ideal for both business and leisure clients. Winner of “Best Boutique Hotel in the UK" in the LateRooms.
com 2015 Simply the Guest Awards. Each room is unique, personal, quirky and original. With a stunning guest lounge, funky cellar-bar, and a unique feel to all aspects of the ambience, look and service. All rooms have a luxury buffet/a la carte breakfast included, free Wi-Fi broadband, wide-screen Free view HD TVs, en-suite bathrooms with premium complimentary bathroom products, ample free parking.
The hotel doesn't yet have a lunch or evening meal service. However, they do offer a selection of hot bar snacks and room service meals. The hotel, however, recommends several excellent local restaurants for a range of budgets and ethnic tastes and are happy to help you with making reservations.
Look for G! Boutique Hotel in the Southsea resort area of Portsmouth, one of Britain’s most interesting, attractive and fun cities, with 900 years of history, a fantastic maritime, naval and literary heritage, Gunwharf Quays exclusive shopping and entertainment centre, and a wealth of clubs, pubs, restaurants and a vibrant live music scene. Portsmouth is also THE Western France Ferry port, with ferries several times daily to Caen, Le Havre, St Malo and Cherbourg, as well as to Spain.
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/10/2012 to 31/10/2020 - This hotel operates an adults only policy. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One of the friendliest places we've stayed in, the staff couldn't do enough for us.
The room was a little small, but immaculate. The bed was comfortable & facilities were more than adequate. Location was spot on; less than 5 mins walk to the seafront. Will definitely stay there again.
To marks for this great little hotel
We got a lovely welcome, the staff were very helpful, the room was great.
Really enjoyed our stay and the location is great for the beach.