This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to Riad Abaka, your typical Moroccan traditional house where life is expressed around a courtyard small fountain. The main house is around the patio with columns bordering it, step a little further and you will discover a second patio with a dipping pool, allowing our guests to enjoy a spacious and comfortable environment. The furniture and décor are fabricated with traditional material that can be found in each of the 7 rooms that are dispersed over two levels and each have their own charm.
During your stay, you will have diverse options of living and sharing space in each of the atmospheres created for you, pick from between our different living rooms, the patio around the dipping pool or even the chimney corner, berber tent with its Moroccan décor or either of the terraces and solarium. Many different surroundings, allowing you to stay together in all conviviality.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 09:11 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Riad Abaka in Marrakech are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet