This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Longs Inn is a charming 17th century coaching inn located in the historic village of Woburn. Which has been described as “A Georgian town of village proportions” The village has over 200 listed buildings, mostly located in the high street. We have 15 rooms in a range of styles; traditional rooms in keeping with the 17th century building and modern rooms in the extended hotel.
Additionally we have courtyard self contained rooms with a kitchenette. Our superior rooms are en-suite, and our standard rooms have a shared bathroom. Every room has free Wi-Fi Networking. Our rates include a full English breakfast. On site parking is available (note there is a very narrow entrance and it is not suitable for vans or large 4x4 vehicles). We are pet friendly in our bar area and ground floor bedrooms only. If you would like to bring a pet, please contact us to check availability before booking.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet