- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"The Wood Norton Hotel, was warm, friendly, and very comfortable. We stayed in the Pear Tree Annex and it was only a short walk to the main h..."
"Lovely Staff in a lovely hotel..."
"An excellent choice for a relaxing break..."
"Easy and comfortable..."
About the hotel
This historically listed grade II* Victorian house is situated in the Vale of Evesham, a 25-minute drive from Worcester. The Wood Norton was originally built by exhiled French Royalty and is famous for becoming the BBC's broadcasting headquaters during WW2 and their largest European training center, now after a major restoration and refurbishment The Wood Norton has re-opened its doors. Traditional features include oak-panelled walls, original oak parquet, and charming fireplaces.
'The Bar' is a mix of old and new, and offers a wide range of drinks with a seasonal Bar Menu. Fine British cuisine is served in 'The Restaurant', with food made from local ingredients. Both have picturesque views over 'The South Terrace' and formal gardens. Rooms at The Wood Norton are traditionally furnished, with 20 bedrooms located within the main hall including 5 spectacular feature Suites. All rooms include en suite bathroom with free toiletries. A flat-screen TV, and tea and coffee making facilities also feature in each room. Birmingham city centre is 30 miles from the hotel, with Cheltanham, Stratford-upon-Avon, The Cotswolds and the Malvern Hills all equidistant from The Wood Norton.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/12/2012 to 16/03/2013 - Christmas Day Room Rate - Includes a Jazz Brunch New Years Eve Room Rate - Includes a Brunch with entertainment 11th-16th March 2013-Cheltenham Races-Rate includes Dinner, Accommodation & Breakfast The LateRooms.com rates for The Wood Norton in EVESHAM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Wood Norton Hotel, was warm, friendly, and very comfortable.
We stayed in the Pear Tree Annex and it was only a short walk to the main hotel. We enjoyed sitting by the log fire in the evening, and the subtle music, which was not overpowering, for Christmas. We were impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. The dining room was excellent, with beautiful views.