This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Anjung Pantai Seberang is based on the belief that the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia is fast developing as a significant destination for tourism. The design concept is derived from the elegantly Malay wooden houses. Situated beside beautiful sandy beaches of South China Sea and nestled in the fishing village of Kampung Seberang Takir that is famous for 'Keropok' making, guests are welcome to experience the tranquillity and serenity of Anjung Pantai Seberang.
Anjung Pantai Seberang is where the land breezes cool you in the morning and the sea breezes sooth you in the evening.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet