- 30 guest reviews
"The proprietor Adam makes this hotel into an outstanding establishment. He is calm, efficient and intuitive. He made us feel very welcome an..."
"Very nice room with a marvellous view, good food..."
"I was very impressed with this place. I arrived late one evening and received a warm welcome. I hadn't eaten and the landlord served myself..."
"Fantastic food, warm welcome and lovely hotel...."
"Fantastic place to stay, there is a main hotel and cottages. I was in the cottage lovely big spacious room, comfy beds, TV, ensuite, wifi. E..."
About the hotel
LLWYNHALL IS FAMILY OWNED AND RUN HUSBAND AND WIFE STEVE AND WENDY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE YOUR STAY A FABULOUS ONE. THE FOCUS AT THE HOTEL IS ONE OF A RELAXED AND FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT WHERE NOTHING IS TO MUCH TROUBLE WITHOUT STANDING ON POMP AND CEREMONY. READ OUR REVIEWS ON TRIP ADVISOR!.
WE CATER FOR TOURISTS;FAMILY GET TOGETHERS,AND ENJOY MAKING THE WORKING WEEK FOR LADIES AND GENTS A MUCH MORE PLEASANT EXPERIENCE THAN YOUR AVERAGE CORPORATE. WE ONLY LOOK AFTER OUR GUESTS AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY PUTTING THE COMPLETE FOCUS ON YOUR NEEDS. WITH A LOVELY GARDEN AMPLE PARKING EASY ACCESS TO THE GOWER,CARMARTHENSHIRE,A TEN MINUTE WALK TO THE PARC Y SCARLETS RUGBY STADIUM AND ALSO THE MILLENNIUM COASTAL PARK AND THE NATIONAL WETLANDS CENTRE AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR ROAD. WE CATER FOR OUR GUEST OF AN EVENING WITH AMPLE CHOICE OF FRESHLY COOKED TO ORDER MEALS. WITH TEN BEDROOMS SIX AT THE HOUSE AND FOUR AT THE COTTAGE ALL DECORATED IN A TIMELESS STYLE
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/12/2015 to 31/12/2015 - CHRISTMAS 2015 - we will only be serving our festive menu - there will be no restaurant menu. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Made perfect by Adam
The proprietor Adam makes this hotel into an outstanding establishment.
He is calm, efficient and intuitive. He made us feel very welcome and looked after, without being in any way intrusive. What a skill. Our dietary reuirements were dealt with, without the usual fuss. He made us feel felcomed down to breakfast. Albeit a little late and gave no indication of rush even though I realised later that he needed to set up for a wedding. He is a star and we will return here if possible. Many thanks
Very nice room with a marvellous view, good food