- 12 guest reviews
"Friendly and comfortable..."
"very quiet n peaceful place Room is good size and shower is good. Owner is very friendly and helpful. Have breakfast in a cozy n warm firepl..."
"Clean and comfortable room. Well cooked breakfast, Friendly and helpful host. In a pretty and peacefull village. What more could you want?..."
"A really warm welcome, excellent breakfast, helpful information - loved the local pub quiz, room provided everything I needed, many thanks..."
"It was raining when we arrived and Terry kindly welcomed us with an umbrella! This level of service was shown throughout our stay which was..."
About the hotel
Old Vicarage Cottage, is a beautiful cottage �set in the centre of small village close to Snowdonia, Denbigh Moors, Conwy, Llandudno and coastal paths. Opposite 17th Century Coaching Inn. Pay and Play Golf Course, Tennis Courts and Bowling Green all in village.
4 miles from beaches. Old Vicarage Cottage Bed & Breakast and Self catering is run by Terry & Kim Woodcock from the original 200 yr old Vicarage. We have three en suite bedrooms for B & B customers, all with satelite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and hair dryer. Outside the house we have a lovely covered patio area where breakfast can be served on hot summer mornings, or a glass of wine on warm evenings with views over a small valley. Ample secure car parking is also available. We also provide free Wi-Fi access here at Old Vicarage Cottage.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - Please be advised that although your credit/debit card details are taken to secure your reservation, we require that all payments must be made in cash on arrival at the property. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and comfortable
Serene country home
very quiet n peaceful place Room is good size and shower is good.
Owner is very friendly and helpful. Have breakfast in a cozy n warm fireplace room. Breakfast is very delicious Thanks n we love it. Btw, we were awaken by sunlight 4 in the morning, would appreciate dark curtains,