- 7 guest reviews
"The guest house was very clean and tidy and Terry the owner was very friendly and welcoming...."
"Friendly and comfortable..."
"very quiet n peaceful place Room is good size and shower is good. Owner is very friendly and helpful. Have breakfast in a cozy n warm firepl..."
"Clean and comfortable room. Well cooked breakfast, Friendly and helpful host. In a pretty and peacefull village. What more could you want?..."
"A really warm welcome, excellent breakfast, helpful information - loved the local pub quiz, room provided everything I needed, many thanks..."
About the hotel
Old Vicarage Cottage, is a beautiful cottage �set in the centre of small village close to Snowdonia, Denbigh Moors, Conwy, Llandudno and coastal paths. Opposite 17th Century Coaching Inn. Pay and Play Golf Course, Tennis Courts and Bowling Green all in village.
4 miles from beaches. Old Vicarage Cottage Bed & Breakast and Self catering is run by Terry & Kim Woodcock from the original 200 yr old Vicarage. We have three en suite bedrooms for B & B customers, all with satelite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and hair dryer. Outside the house we have a lovely covered patio area where breakfast can be served on hot summer mornings, or a glass of wine on warm evenings with views over a small valley. Ample secure car parking is also available. We also provide free Wi-Fi access here at Old Vicarage Cottage.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - Please be advised that although your credit/debit card details are taken to secure your reservation, we require that all payments must be made in cash on arrival at the property. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Old Vicarage Cottage
The guest house was very clean and tidy and Terry the owner was very friendly and welcoming.