- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"A great place to spend a wonderful trip. For exploring Roma this is a good place to stay if you don't want to be stuck in the tourist trap,..."
"The Hotel itself is clean, and the rooms are spacious. They are very nicely decorated and the bed is fantastic after a days walking around R..."
"This hotel is a lovely little place to stay. We had a standard room, which itself was huge but with rather a small bathroom. It's in a resid..."
"The stay was exemplary from the moment we arrived to our departure. The staff are courteous & friendly, the rooms are large, beautifully de..."
About the hotel
An elegant villa from the early 20th century with a wonderful mediterranean garden just few minutes from St. Peter and Vatican Museum. It retains the dreamy atmosphere of the mythical Twenties when Art Nouveau became Futurism.
In the mix of style and references, it hosts the nine charming Suites of Antica Dimora Contessa Arrivavabene, the Aristocratic Muse of the Roman Futurist Artists whose portrait stands in the room dedicated to her. All the rooms overlook to romantic garden full of lemon and orange trees enriched by a rare collection of 17th century scenty pelargoniusms. For the gorgeous sunny days that Rome offers our guests will enjoy a wisteria-covered pergola or a solarium-roofgarden. But the also relax in a delicius tearoom full of precious art books.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Antica Dimora Contessa Arrivabene in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Eternal City
A great place to spend a wonderful trip.
For exploring Roma this is a good place to stay if you don't want to be stuck in the tourist trap, its a 5 min bus ride to the nearest tube or a 15 min walk nd from there you have access to everything. We found 2 lovely local restaurants which do wonderful food and at much more reasonable prices. With the hotel you get more then you pay for and for under £200 for 4 nights it was great. Just don't expect the Ritz
The Hotel itself is clean, and the rooms are spacious.
They are very nicely decorated and the bed is fantastic after a days walking around Rome as well as the air conditioning. It is 15/20 minutes away from the Vatican, but the hotel is up a hill and it is steep...ish. But the area the hotel is situated in is lovely and quiet, so we where able to get a fantastic nights sleep. Just a 2 minute walk up further is a fantastic view of the whole city. The staff are extremely polite and helpful.