- 2 guest reviews
"The stay was exemplary from the moment we arrived to our departure. The staff are courteous & friendly, the rooms are large, beautifully de..."
"Veronica the receptionist was extremely helpful and a credit to the hotel. My family and I are tea and coffee drinkers there was some confus..."
About the hotel
An elegant villa from the early 20th century with a wonderful mediterranean garden just few minutes from St. Peter and Vatican Museum. It retains the dreamy atmosphere of the mythical Twenties when Art Nouveau became Futurism.
In the mix of style and references, it hosts the nine charming Suites of Antica Dimora Contessa Arrivavabene, the Aristocratic Muse of the Roman Futurist Artists whose portrait stands in the room dedicated to her. All the rooms overlook to romantic garden full of lemon and orange trees enriched by a rare collection of 17th century scenty pelargoniusms. For the gorgeous sunny days that Rome offers our guests will enjoy a wisteria-covered pergola or a solarium-roofgarden. But the also relax in a delicius tearoom full of precious art books.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for ANTICA DIMORA CONTESSA ARRIVABENE in Roma are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The stay was exemplary from the moment we arrived to our departure.
The staff are courteous & friendly, the rooms are large, beautifully decorated & very clean.
We are already planning a return visit in the very near future!!
Veronica the receptionist was extremely helpful and a credit to the hotel.
My family and I are tea and coffee drinkers there was some confusion with hot water and boiling water for the drinks. The hot water was luke warm. Need to look at breakfast orders and times and where the client want to eat.