- 11 guest reviews
"absolutely stunning place, classier than some of the hotels we've frequented! Clean, tidy, friendly owners, private parking and beautiful ro..."
"very nice house just 10 minutes walk from hertford town centre ,great room with every thing you need very good bed ,the lady of the house is..."
"I was very surprised expected a B & B type setting & was pleasantly surprised by the modern accommodation & finishing touches in the room. G..."
"Overnight stay to see our Daughter who was playing Cinderella in the towns Pantomime, near town centre , would stay again...."
"We enjoyed our stay earlier this month. Really comfortable bed, room and en-suit both furnished to high standard with a welcoming host...."
About the hotel
Situated in the centre of Hertford on a private road (Free parking). Minutes walk away from many trendy and antique shops, restaurants, bars, several old English pubs, a brewery, a museum, and a number of riverside walks. Close to 2 Railway Stations offer regular services to London Liverpool Street and Moorgate in 45 minutes.
Very convenient to A1, A10, M25, M1 and all London Airports: Luton airport and Stansted airport (30 min by car), Heathrow airport is 50 min away, Gatwick Airport is about 1hr 15 mins . Beautifully decorated en suite rooms with Super comfortable Beds. Smart TV, Bose sound system, Fast WiFi. CONTACT US: please call 07799628880 or email: rachel@wudo. co. uk ARRIVALS WITHIN 24 HOURS PLEASE RING TO BOOK
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/10/2013 to 09/01/2015 - due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to offer cooked breakfast until further notice. temporarily replaced by instant porridge with fruit. In addition: tea, coffee, mini bar free of charge. The LateRooms.com rates for Mulberry House in Hertford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
absolutely stunning place, classier than some of the hotels we've frequented.
Clean, tidy, friendly owners, private parking and beautiful rooms, bed was comfortable to sleep in, shower worked perfectly, and bathroom floor was heated.
And a taxi into the town center was under £5
Would recommend to anyone, beautiful place to stay,
very nice house just 10 minutes walk from hertford town centre ,great room with every thing you need very good bed ,the lady of the house is very nice ,all in all a very good place to stay would recommend to friends