- 46 guest reviews
"The host (Paul) and his staff were all very helpful. In fact they bent over backwards to make me feel welcome. Paul even drove me to the rai..."
"We wanted reasonably priced bed and breakfast accommodation for a short trip to Newcastle and Durham and came across this by chance. It tick..."
"Paul gave a personal welcome to me, as he did for a family group that arrived just before me. As well as covering his rooms and services a g..."
"Our stay was only for 1 night but paul the owner could not have done any more to make us Welcome, ideal place to stay for North East, value..."
"We can't fault our stay at this Guest House. Paul the owner was friendly and so helpful, he even served us tea and biscuits in the dining ro..."
About the hotel
Bede's Well Guest House will make you feel welcome at this small, family run business. We are ideally situated for everything Tyneside has to offer. We are very proud of our high standards here at Bede's Well, with housekeeping and cleanliness high priority.
You will also find that all of our rooms are attractively decorated, and we have even been awarded a 3 star award in recognition of our high standards from Visit Britain (the national tourist board). We strive to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay, so don't hesitate, book today! We are on the outskirts of Jarrow, but are still within a short driving distance of South and North Shields, Gateshead and Newcastle. We are also situated close to a Metro system so we are ideal if you want to explore Tyneside by public transport. Further afield, you will find historic Durham and Hadrian's Wall country which are also well worth a visit.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money
The host (Paul) and his staff were all very helpful.
In fact they bent over backwards to make me feel welcome. Paul even drove me to the rail station (although I could have walked it) on two occasion during my stay. The room was large, and clean, and although mine didn't have an ensuite the large bathroom. with shower was jusyt opposite on the landing. The breakfast was superb, with a wide choice of cereal, yoghurts, fruit and juices .. followed by a full English breakfast. I was then offered toast and marmalade to go with my pot of tea. Overall, a great place to stay.
Comfortable family friendly place with a very helpful owner
We wanted reasonably priced bed and breakfast accommodation for a short trip to Newcastle and Durham and came across this by chance.
It ticked all our boxes and we were met by a very helpful and knowledgeable owner, who did everything he could to make our stay comfortable. We would have no hesitation in staying again.