- 20 guest reviews
"WOW this was booked for my wife's birthday weekend. We were amazed by the level of service received and comfort of the accommodation. The ic..."
"We were delighted with everything and would highly recommend a visit...."
"Excellent in every way. Both David and Elvira are brilliant hosts. A very special stay. Thank you...."
"A very beautiful character house with lots of original features, very quaint. Set back off road through large iron gates very quiet no traff..."
"The hotel was fantastic in every way, the welcome was warm and friendly, the room was superb and the food excellent...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Barratts, a 4 star accommodation with a renowned restaurant and the oldest house in Rhyl. We are situated away from the tourist area, yet are still close to all the major attractions that Rhyl has to offer. Manchester and Liverpool Airports are one hour away and Rhyl train & bus station within walking distance.
Chef David Barratt uses fresh ingredients to produce excellent and tasty meals in his elegant restaurant. Ample parking Major credit cards accepted Full central heating Licensed
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Barratts of Tyn Rhyl
WOW this was booked for my wife's birthday weekend.
We were amazed by the level of service received and comfort of the accommodation. The icing on the cake was the food which is Michelin Star quality.
We were delighted with everything and would highly recommend a visit.