- 26 guest reviews
"Pleasant rooms and a great breakfast!..."
"Excellent service, tasteful room full of little extras to make your stay more comfortable. Beautifully laid breakfast table with good qualit..."
"We booked on Late Rooms late in the afternoon as we were visiting Rhyl for a funeral. It turned out the church was immediately next door so..."
"Really appreciated the extra efforts of Elvira and the Team...."
"Made very welcome with a cup of tea and a piece of cake each. A little disappointed, as we had the only room that was not shown on the web s..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Barratts, a 4 star accommodation with a renowned restaurant and the oldest house in Rhyl. We are situated away from the tourist area, yet are still close to all the major attractions that Rhyl has to offer. Manchester and Liverpool Airports are one hour away and Rhyl train & bus station within walking distance.
Chef David Barratt uses fresh ingredients to produce excellent and tasty meals in his elegant restaurant. Ample parking Major credit cards accepted Full central heating Licensed
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Barratts of Tyn Rhyl in Rhyl are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed my stay
Pleasant rooms and a great breakfast!
Excellent service, tasteful room full of little extras to make your stay more comfortable.
Beautifully laid breakfast table with good quality food. Only downside was showers pressure but this was pointed out to us on arrival.