- 15 guest reviews
"As soon as we walked through the door we felt 'at home', it is a warm and welcoming place and the owners are very helpful. Happy to stay the..."
"Lovely hotel. Building and rooms are very nice and full of character and very comfortable. Made to feel very welcome and breakfast was good...."
"What a wonderful stay we all had, having booked for our friend's 70th birthday, he loved it ! The house was full of character, the rooms wer..."
"Elvira and David were the perfect hosts. The house is stunning, it's rare we can afford a break in an atmospheric 17th century house and thi..."
"WOW this was booked for my wife's birthday weekend. We were amazed by the level of service received and comfort of the accommodation. The ic..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Barratts, a 4 star accommodation with a renowned restaurant and the oldest house in Rhyl. We are situated away from the tourist area, yet are still close to all the major attractions that Rhyl has to offer. Manchester and Liverpool Airports are one hour away and Rhyl train & bus station within walking distance.
Chef David Barratt uses fresh ingredients to produce excellent and tasty meals in his elegant restaurant. Ample parking Major credit cards accepted Full central heating Licensed
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely old house.
As soon as we walked through the door we felt 'at home', it is a warm and welcoming place and the owners are very helpful.
Happy to stay there again.
Barratts of Tyn Rhyl
Building and rooms are very nice and full of character and very comfortable. Made to feel very welcome and breakfast was good.